Pinterest

background

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Fun

So, my house is clean enough to begin to organize it (I know, seems strange that one must clean in order to clean but that is how I work for some reason.) But I wanted to share the Halloween fun I had this year with my family.

We were too late getting to the pumpkin patch, so I opted to go with pineapples instead.

Pretty easy and they smell amazing if you use real tea lights.

My son asked to be a Tweelik Jedi, which actually looks like this:

So, using a pair of  green tights, a lot of flannel material, and electric tape, here is what my Tweelik Jedi looked like.



Yes, that is me as a black eyed pea. Just call me Fergie.



So, here are the pineapples with some electric backup Jack O'Lanterns on the front porch.


Here is the front porch...tough to see but I had lights in both windows.


And lights in my own bedroom window.





Had some slippage but overall, lots of compliments on the decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet this!